We offer our employees demanding, challenging tasks with many interesting perspectives for further development at national and international level as well as success and results oriented remuneration.
Learn more on these pages why it is worth working for us and what we expect from our employees.
- GUIDELINES ON MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYMENT The guidelines are designed to give advice on dealings between managers and employees and among the staff.A shared understanding of management and cooperation creates trust and fosters a positive working atmosphere. Cooperation between all contributes greatly to the success of a company.The guidelines are living things and can be supplemented or amended at any time.The cooperation of all is required for our success and further development – we are only strong together.We are proud to be a Foerster!
- Our employees are our most precious commodity We create scope for action, rely on initiative, creativity and responsibility.We demand and foster our employees’ abilities and strengths.We open up perspectives for motivated employees, e.g. with new tasks and further training programmes.We are part of the company’s success.
- We aim at the satisfaction of our customers and business partners We are committed to our company and represent it positively to the outside world.We aim for a partnership.We enjoy relations of many years' standing. We develop viable solutions with our customers and business partners.We are open to all nationalities and cultures.
- We agree clear objectives We draw up realisable goals that can be measured and that motivate.We identify the next stage, monitor progress and adjust our actions.We aim for the highest quality. We want to be successful together.
- We understand each other well We listen.We provide information on time and appropriately to the task in hand.We communicate operational contexts and backgrounds.We make decision paths transparent.We communicate with each other openly and honestly.We deal with confidential information appropriately.We create a positive working atmosphere. I make the information important to me accessible to myself.We provide information in regular staff and group meetings.
- We make decisions together We make clear decisions, communicate them and then implement them.We stand up for the decisions we have made. Everyone can take part and participate in the decision-making process. We make our decisions with our hearts and minds. My decision helps to realise the strategic goals and concepts of Foerster.
- We are all singing from the same hymn sheet The nature and extent of the tasks are clearly defined – all involved are well informed.We are developing a shared awareness of solutions and responsibilities.We do the right thing right. Structured and productive cooperation will take us to our goal. We work together across divisions.We act on our own responsibility and incorporate our ideas. We openly address various points of view, analyse them and decide according to goals. We recognise our strengths and implement them.
- We are all role models We treat each other with understanding and respect. We appreciate the work of others. We are reliable, open, trustworthy and willing to change. We can take criticism and are cooperative. We praise, exercise constructive criticism and offer support.We pass on experience we have gained.We work according to results and on schedule.
- We learn from mistakes We find success more important than mistakes. We own up to our mistakes and react immediately.We don’t look for guilty parties, just solutions.We address conflicts openly. We ask for help. We accept help. We offer help. We are magnanimous; we can say sorry.
- We recognise and praise achievements We discover hidden talents.We use our skills.We assess achievements fairly.We acknowledge success and praise.We constantly want to be better.
- We all have responsiblity We take responsibility.We conclude tasks.We give the right task to the right people.We believe we can do more.