A new definition of premium class
The DEFECTOMAT DA evaluation electronic equipment by FOERSTER has a combination of key features that as a whole are designed to provide consistent productivity and process reliability. Fully digital and fitted with innovative operating software, this system with unequalled specifications combines the latest technology for non-destructive eddy current testing of tubes, rods, and wires. Experience the eddy current technology of the future today.
Your advantages at a glance
- Compact and robust construction for industrial applications
- Future-proof due to modular construction, ready for future expansion
- Up to 256 measurement channels without multiplex operation
- Option to connect up to 16 TEST SYSTEM DA modules (with 16 measurement channels each)
- Fully digital evaluation electronic equipment
- Excitation frequencies from 1 kHz to 1 MHz, endlessly adjustable
- 126 dB amplification
- Digital speed shift filter: Filters move along dynamically with the speed
- High test speed up to 150 m/s
|Measurement channels:||Up to 16 TEST SYSTEM DA modules with 16 measurement channels each, optionally for differential probes, clearance probes, and Ferromat probes|
|Excitation frequencies:||1 kHz - 1 MHz (endlessly adjustable)|
|Filtering process:||Digital speed shift filter; filters move along dynamically with the speed|
|Testing speed:||max. 150 m/s|
|Amplification:||max. dynamic range 126 dB|
|Sensor monitoring:||Broken wires, overload, automatic sensor recognition|
The DEFECTOMAT DA uses processes patented to Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG,
including US 8907828 B2 "METHOD AND DEVICE FOR TESTING THE MATERIAL OF A TEST OBJECT IN A NONDESTRUCTIVE MANNER".
Also protected in many other countries worldwide.
DIN EN ISO 15549
Describes the general bases of eddy current testing.