A new definition of premium class
The DEFECTOMAT DA evaluation electronic equipment by FOERSTER has a combination of key features that as a whole are designed to provide consistent productivity and process reliability. Fully digital and fitted with innovative operating software, this system with unequalled specifications combines the latest technology for non-destructive eddy current testing of tubes, rods, and wires. Experience the eddy current technology of the future today.
Your advantages at a glance
- Compact and robust construction for industrial applications
- Future-proof due to modular construction, ready for future expansion
- Up to 256 measurement channels without multiplex operation
- Option to connect up to 16 TEST SYSTEM DA modules (with 16 measurement channels each)
- Fully digital evaluation electronic equipment
- Excitation frequencies from 1 kHz to 1 MHz, endlessly adjustable
- 126 dB amplification
- Digital speed shift filter: Filters move along dynamically with the speed
- High test speed up to 150 m/s
|Measurement channels:||Up to 16 TEST SYSTEM DA modules with 16 measurement channels each, optionally for differential probes, clearance probes, and Ferromat probes|
|Excitation frequencies:||1 kHz - 1 MHz (endlessly adjustable)|
|Filtering process:||Digital speed shift filter; filters move along dynamically with the speed|
|Testing speed:||max. 150 m/s|
|Amplification:||max. dynamic range 126 dB|
|Sensor monitoring:||Broken wires, overload, automatic sensor recognition|
The DEFECTOMAT DA uses processes patented to Institut Dr. Foerster GmbH & Co. KG,
including US 8907828 B2 "METHOD AND DEVICE FOR TESTING THE MATERIAL OF A TEST OBJECT IN A NONDESTRUCTIVE MANNER".
Also protected in many other countries worldwide.
DIN EN ISO 15549
Describes the general bases of eddy current testing.
Accessories for crack testing with eddy current
Demagnetization unit for ferromagnetic wires, rods, and tubes
Documentation of quality with high-speed photography
High-speed photography for documentation of quality in wire rolling mills