Precision probing on land and under water
With the FEREX PNC it is possible to set up a probe network of up to 16 FEREX MG-10-550 magnetometer probes. This enables a fast and precise large-area survey onshore, offshore and under water.
An open design for GPS systems of different manufacturers, in combination with the DATAMONITOR 4 data recording and navigation software, makes the FEREX PNC a perfect solution for almost any kind of large-area survey.
Your advantages at a glance
- Tool-kit design allows to customise to project requirements
- Recording of geo-referenced magnetometry data
- High recording rate enables maximum area performance
- Ground coverage of about 2 hectares per hour with the basic system
- Designed to be used onshore, inshore, near-shore, offshore and under water together with a suitable probe carrier
|Controller technology:||FEREX 4.034 with 24 bit ADC|
|Dimensions:||235 x 145 x 105 mm (L x W x H)|
|Sampling rate:||300 Hz per probe|