Detection of objects near the surface
The MINEX 4.600 is designed to detect very small near-surface metal objects, so-called minimum metal mines or plastic mines. It offers maximum sensitivity and best possible pinpointing of targets while still providing robustness and reliability in any conditions.
A ground learning function for operation on uncooperative soil and a military mode that turns off the LED indicators for safe night operations are only two of the vital features available. The MINEX 4.600 comes in a rugged transport case and can be equipped with accessories according to the customer’s needs.
Your advantages at a glance
- Continuous wave technology for constantly high sensitivity to all metals
- No disturbance by high power lines
- No influence by wet soil or salty water on the detection depth
- Individual ground learning for non cooperative soil conditions
- Two integrated search heads (Double D) for precise pinpointing and detection along large metal structures
|Max. overall length:||1,677 mm|
|Weight, complete with batteries:||2.7 kg – complete with batteries|
|Permissible ambient temperature range:||-37 °C to +71 °C (-99 °F to +160 °F)|
|Battery lifetime:||approx. 40 h at an ambient temperature of +20 °C|
|Qualifications:||MIL-STD 810G, IMAS CWA 14747-1|