For non-destructive testing of shafts such as drive shafts, the tester uses the STATOGRAPH testing electronics in conjunction with probes. The probes are traced over the entire test length at a constant distance to the surface, thereby allowing a fully-automated 100% test. The documentation of the test results, including specimen statistics, provides optimum support for your continuous quality assurance system.
The benefits to you at a glance
- NC-controlled contour tracing of the eddy current probes (X and Z axes)
- Test performance approx. 500 parts per hour in triple cycle
- Rotational speed up to 2,000 rpm
- Low retooling effort thanks to stored test programs
- Automatic sorting into two groups, "OK" and "NOK"
- Documentation of the results including test statistics