Innovative visualization of eddy current signals for component testing
In combination with a STATOGRAPH module, the STATOVISION software enables the visualization of eddy current signals in a clearly arranged C-Scan. This results in an image of the surface quality of the components, allowing surface defects to be precisely localized. A major advantage of the STATOVISION software is the pattern recognition, which can be used for surpressing drill holes on brake discs, for example. The documentation of the entire scan is used for continuous quality assurance.
Advantages at a glance:
- Suppression of interfering contours such as holes and grooves is possible
- Visualization of the surface to be tested enables intuitive evaluation of abstract eddy current signals
- Storage of test data for traceability of tested parts
- Process monitoring for early intervention in the production processes
- Advanced filtering techniques to improve signal quality