Effective demagnetization via the pulse method
Magnetized components can lead to interference signals during crack or microstructure testing with eddy current component conditions, therefore resulting in false readings.
To avoid this, FOERSTER offer a powerful demagnetization unit: the ZMAG CM. The pulse method used enables high penetration depth to demagnetize the components effectively and promptly. The Siemens control and pre-configuration allows an easy integration of the unit into your production process. Thus, your process quality and reliability can be significantly increased.
Your advantages at a glance
- Flexible spool size: There are four spool sizes available with 30/75/110/220 mm. Other sizes on request.
- It can be automated: I / O interface for control available. Alternatively, manual operation is possible.
- Plug & Play: Pre-configured degaussing: You don't have to set anything; you can start right away.
- High demagnetization performance: Powerful pulse shape for effective demagnetization.
- Pulse method: The pulse method allows a greater penetration of the component than at a constant frequency.
|Nominal voltage:||230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||2000 VA|
|Ambient temprerature:||5 – 40 °C|
|Dimensions:||211 x 317 x 133mm|
Crack testing with eddy current
STATOGRAPH CM+ / CM
Crack testing of complex workpieces with eddy current